Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DoodleUp Plates01 CU Free for 24 Hours!

Good Morning All ..

I am sharing my first CU, for 24 hours only.  They are called DoodleUp plates and you can use your imagination on how you plan to use it!  So many ways - so much creativity will burst in figuring out how to uniquely use them in your designs.  
I would very much love to get pics of how you end up using them.  I just can't wait to see them :)  I did not create any examples so that you have a blank slate!  I would post some of your artistic results on my facebook page, and here.  Ok..here is the preview.  It would also be wonderful if you posted a comment after you open the file and let me know what you think !  Bad, Ugly, Terrific, lol..whatever is true for you :)



Expired 05.05.13
When you have created something you would like to share with me (I do a Happy Dance) please email me >>  Leterati@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment