Thursday, August 1, 2013

My New Store at Berry Applicious! and New Item LOT08-QPC in stock now!

When I saw ScrapWorx new mesh items I was instantly smitten with all the designs I could make with them.  So, I asked..if we can collaborate on  quickpage?  Yes..she said !! lucky me.  The result is below, with much adeau..I present: 
A collaboration between myself and designer ScrapWorx. I was inspired to create this quickpage from her two items she has for sale here, Flower Doodads-15 and What a Mesh! Set1. With the "foliage" I created and backround to go with them, I loved how it turned out. Kind of reminds me of HOPE  Enjoy!  My item is very reasonable - $1



You can find it HERE

ScrapWorx has created more 3 more terrific quickpages that have cut-outs for you to insert your pictures and so very convenient for you and are available!  You can go to her site to view them better and/or straight to the store.


Scrapworx
OR
Berry Applicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment